Miraval Austin Wellness Resort & Spa
Due to COVID-19, this hotel is following CDC guidelines and has implemented the following safety measures at the property:
- 6 feet social distancing guidance across the hotel, represented by the Miraval “i” on the floor throughout many different areas.
- Dining room and bar have reduced seating capacity to allow for a safe distance between each seated guest. There is no buffet or family style service, but to-go options and carryout will still be available.
- Pool seating and quiet areas have been have been reconfigured to allow for at least six feet of separation between groups of guests.
- Jacuzzis have occupancy restrictions per Austin guidance and the steam rooms and sauna will be closed for the immediate future.
- Guest masks will be available upon request and you will receive one in your bag when you arrive, along with a small personal bottle of sanitizer.
- Increased disinfection of all common areas, doorknobs, countertops, chairs, desks, computers, keyboards, and bathrooms is now routine.
- The fitness center will have limited occupancy and will be monitored throughout the day. Lockers, locker rooms and public areas will be cleaned every hour and occupancy will be limited.
- Every other cardio machine will be turned off and we request you limit your cardio time on any of the machines to 45mins.
- Masks are mandatory for guests who are not vaccinated
- Due to the limited spaces available all programming, from yoga to lectures to equine will now require you to sign up and will have limits placed on class sizes.
- Resort & Spa
- 8:30am - 4:30pm
How it works
You can cancel your booking online for a full refund back to your original payment method or for ResortPass Credit to use another time. Bookings can be cancelled online up until the following times:
13500 FM2769 Austin, Texas 78726
No reviews yet