Shangri-La Hotel, Toronto
As mandated by the Government of Ontario, proof of vaccination will be required for people attending indoor social and recreational settings and events. As of September 22, 2021, upon check-in, guests will need to be fully vaccinated (two doses plus 14 days) and provide their proof of vaccination along with photo ID.<br> In addition, all guests must be fully vaccinated and provide their proof of vaccination along with photo ID to access the following settings and facilities:
- Restaurants and bars (excluding outdoor patios, as well as delivery and takeout)
- Meeting and event spaces
- Health Club facilities, including the Fitness Centre, Pool and Spa
Kindly note that Shangri-La Hotel, Toronto will not hold any record of vaccination proof for guests and residents. <br>
Due to COVID-19, this hotel has implemented the following safety measures at the property:
- Hand sanitizer stations are available around the hotel for use by employees and guests.
- Comprehensive sanitation protocols in place.
- Symptom screening for employees prior to the start of their shift.
- All employees working on property will have protective equipment such as masks.
- Day Rooms
- 8:00am - 8:00pm
How it works
You can cancel your booking online for a full refund back to your original payment method or for ResortPass Credit to use another time. Bookings can be cancelled online up until the following times:
188 University Ave, Toronto, ON M5H 0A3, Canada
No reviews yet