Corazon Cabo Resort & Spa
Due to COVID-19, this hotel is following CDC guidelines and has implemented the following safety measures at the property:
- Loungers in pool areas will be set in groups of 2 or 4, which will then be separated by distances of 1.50 m (approx. 4 ft).
- Daily deep sanitization of wet areas, as well as sanitization after each use.
- Cleaning and disinfection protocols that use certified sanitization products and which focus on high-touch areas have been implemented.
- Implementation of a permanent sanitization team, to sanitize general areas.
- General sanitization of hard areas and surfaces, with certified sanitization products or with water and chlorine solution.
- Daily cleaning and sanitizing of loungers with authorized disinfectant products or with water and chlorine solution; also done after each guest use.
- All public areas and high touch points sanitized constantly (lobbies, desks, podiums, elevators, door handles to enter rooms, room keys, public benches, and chairs, etc.)
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed in strategic locations throughout the resorts such as the front desk, restaurant entrances, swimming pools, outside elevators, lobbies, spas, and public bathrooms).
- Minimum handling of pool towels.
- Sanitization of door handles in public areas
- Maximum capacity set for Spa Ritual’s areas.
- Use of masks for Spa receptionists.
- Use of masks by therapists and other Spa staff.
- Daily sanitization of cabins.
- Booth sanitization after use.
- 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Food & Drink Service
- 9:00am - 6:00pm
How it works
You can cancel your booking online for a full refund back to your original payment method or for ResortPass Credit to use another time. Bookings can be cancelled online up until the following times:
Pescador S/N El, Medano, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
No reviews yet